Transportation and Distribution
Our network has evolved and grown since our inception. Today we count with distribution points around the hole country, assuring a daily frequency that simplifies our clients activities.
- General cargo transportation.
- Dangerous cargo transportation – Qualified by Cedronar.
- Withdrawals and home deliveries.
- Shippings “just in time”.
- Collection management for cash on delivery.
- Redispatch management to all the country.
- Transfers of full equipments, parcial equipments and special cargo. .
- Express door to door.
Integral logistics and storage depots rental
Our storage infrastructure distributed around the hole country (San Juan, San Luis, Mendoza, La Rioja – Chepes, Cordoba, Rosario, Buenos Aires) assures the correct supply of your products whenever you need them. We work with a barcode that protects your investment, this takes part of our security policy.
- Discharge of large tonnage trucks.
- Depalletizing and consolidation of small cargo.
- Operations with critical charges.
- Operations “just in time”.
- Withdrawals and home deliveries.
- Stock control and inventory planification.
- Picking (selection of storaged articles)
- Formation of new cargo units for distribution.
- Stock management at storage depots.
- Express service for determined cargo through the use of air transport
- Port consolidations and deconsolidations
We know that transporting your personal goods is conditioned by other values, that’s why we can be trusted. We have experience and take special care to accompany your move.
- Transporting your personal belongings with packing and delivery.
- Specialized packing designed for protection.
- Temporary storage in all our branch offices.
- Trained personal for these chores.
- Full and partial movings.
- Internal movings.
¿HOW TO PREPARE A PACKAGE?
Steps to follow
This step depends on the type of product you want to ship, our recommendation is to protect it in a way that it resists the transfer and the handling it could be submitted to. The best materials to use depending on the product are wooden boxes, cardboard boxes or corrugated cardboard.
This is the protection that separates the product from the packaging and should provides sturdiness to it. Depending on the product you can use expanded polystyrene, crumpled paper, plastics with encapsulated air, corrugated cardboard sheets, etc.
Closing of the Package
The closing is as important as the packaging itself, that’s why we recommend you to do with with reinforced tape activated with water or duct tape until the packaging is fully secured.
Prepare the Documentation
As to our documentation we require:
Triplicated remittance indicating:
- Sender: business name, name and last name, address, telephone number and Cuit.
- Receiver: business name, name and last name, address of delivery, telephone number and Cuit.
- Amount of packages and which products you are sending.
- Declared value: Value of the cargo for insurance must be declared in pesos.
Note: If you do not have remittances, request a “Remission Note” at the Becher – Logistics Branch closest to your home.
- If the shipment includes a Cash on Delivery management clearly add the legend «Manage Cash on Delivery for $… ..in …… (Cash, Check per day, etc.)»
Security and Tracing
Your package always travels safe with us. Our service includes constant custody, satellite system (GPS) of mobile phones, real-time monitoring and permanent communication throughout the journey, even in high mountains.
In addition, our barcode system applied to all our loads enables greater control and efficiency in operations, this plays an important part in our security policy. Our environmental protection and care policies guarantee the transportation and placement of materials of all kinds, with the least possible risk.
We have adequate vehicles for high and low mountain transport tasks, we constantly invest in new mobility, we specialize our drivers with training and we are constantly updated with the Hygiene and Safety and Environmental procedures manual because safety comes first.
We are present in the main Mines and Projects of the Country: MAGSA; GUALCAMAYO; LA ALUMBRERA; XSTRATA COPPER; QUEBRADA ESCONDIDA; CERRO NEGRO, MINERA AGUILAR, BAJO ALUMBRERA, etc.
We provide top quality services in the transportation of special and dangerous cargo * and RSU **, complying with the safety standards, guarantee and times agreed with our clients, considering their particular requirements.
We have a large fleet of special equipment for the area and our driving staff has the enabling licenses in addition to annual training on technical aspects, road safety, labor and personnel.
We have successfully tackled a large number of oversized and heavy cargo transportation projects.
At BECHER LOGÍSTICA, we have a permanent commitment to our clients, so that they receive an efficient service, which helps them lower their operating costs, so that they obtain optimal returns when using our services. This allows us to always be aligned with the commercial and strategic objectives of our clients.
Rental of containers and hydro crane equipment.
* What is considered dangerous cargo?
- Compressed gases liquefied or dissolved under pressure.
- Flammable liquids.
- Flammable substances or solids.
- Oxidizing substances (organic peroxides and agents).
- Radioactive Substances.
** Municipal solid waste
The long distance units have the necessary legal permissions for international transportation to Chile and Brazil, all with technical verifications, permits from the C.N.R.T, RUTA permits, etc.
Our simple traction equipment allows fuel economy, to be able to offer you the best rate. Our double traction equipment (6 × 4) allows us to carry out a true integration, since they can enter areas of difficult access and by almost impassable roads. Thanks to this, our trucks transport all kinds of loads to and from the place that is required.
Tranquilo… va por Becher.